We are a team of Selworthy parent carers employed by school, to support you as a family, to make the most of your child’s time at Selworthy.
We also work closely with our school PFSA Emma Porter.
What we do:
To create a strong, positive relationship between home and school; supporting you to support your child.
Angela Davis – Fast Team manager and mum to Lydia who has recently finished Selworthy School and now attends a specialist residential college in Dawlish and a son at university.
Fionnoula Finnegan – Mum to Iris in lower school and has two younger sons.
Charlotte Davey – Mum to Surita in lower school and has a younger daughter.
What we provide:
- Empathy and understanding
- Drop in anytime during opening hours
- Information on short breaks and clubs and societies
- Information on benefits and entitlement.
- If we can’t answer a question we can find out for you or help you to find out
- Signposting to other services, if we can’t help
- Training Opportunities for Parent Carers
- Assistance with Form Filling DLA, family fund etc.
Selworthy FAST Team Opening Hours
|Monday||9:30am – 2:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am – 12:30pm|
Appointments can be made outside of these hours.
Please telephone to arrange.
Telephone: 01823 335935